Nov 6, 2013

IBPS Regional Rural Banks Phase II (RRBs-CWE-II) 2013 Result Declared


IBPS Regional Rural Banks Phase II (RRBs-CWE-II) Recruitment 2013 Notification – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducted Common Written Examination (RRBs CWE-II) for the recruitment of Officer (Scale I, II & III) and Office Assistant vacancies in 62 Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).

Officer Scale-I, II & III: CLICK HERE for Result

Office Assistant: CLICK HERE for Result



For Detailed Mark-sheet - CLICK HERE

For Other info - CLICK HERE

3 comments:

  1. i am a final Year Graduate Student and i am looking for this kinds of job as career after graduation click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have scored 117 in IBPS RRB CWE II office assistant from Rajasthan and I fall in O.B.C. category Please advise do I have a chance for interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi..i have secured 114 marks in rrb officer scale 1. i am from rajasthan. Do I have a chance for the interview?

    ReplyDelete